I have been dating this man for over six months and he wants to marry me but my mother does not like him. Her complaints are he is from edo state and that he is not rich. What do i do because i love him?
I think she should be made to realise that love is the most important factor in a union and not money or state of origin. What if the man gets rich in future? Or what has state of origin has to do with the future of a marriage? Dont quarrel with her but let her know you are in love already and not ready to leave him for these reasons.
Please Use The Facebook Share Button to Share this Article
Please use the comment box below to contribute to this piece
Got an heart bordering issue, send to us via email@example.com
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged with: cheating, cheating cure, cheating husband, cheating in relationship, cheating wife, heart matters, love, love affairs, love and poor, love him but poor, please my wife, poor guy, poor husband, sex addict, sleeps around, troubled hearts
1. Select wisely. Some men are just serial cheaters and you can do nothing to stop them. However, you will be able to identify them quite easily.
Serial cheaters crave attention and will flirt with anyone around, whether it is a waitress, boss or their neighbor. They usually have a lot of female “friends” around. They might confide that the reason they broke up with an ex-girlfriend was her “trust issues.”
If you see one or more red flags, stay away. It is not worth it, there is a very slim possibility that you can “fix” him. 50 Ways To Strengthen Your Relationship
2. Remember, cheating is almost never about sex. Most men cheat because they need validation of their manhood. They want to feel big and strong and want an ego boost.
Anthony Weiner’s affair began with a woman complimenting him on Facebook, saying that one of his speeches was “hottttt.” Do not wait for other girls to compliment him. Make sure he feels validated and appreciated in your relationship. By doing this, he does not have to seek validation externally. Is Cyber Sex Cheating?
3. Be his best friend. The more connections you have, the less likely he is to treat you lightly. If you are his best friend, you share everything, you have hobbies together, you know everything that is happening at his work and he knows everything about your life. If he cheats, he has more to lose by hurting you. Therefore, he is less likely to venture out.
4. Educate him. Sometimes, it is important to identify boundaries. If you treat boundaries seriously, if fidelity and loyalty are very important for you to feel secure in the relationship, tell him. Tell him, “I love and respect you, but if you even think of cheating on me, this love and respect can be lost and I can’t help it because loyalty is important to me.”
5. Grow and change. Grow together and separately. Grow as a person and do not melt in your relationship. Look for new hobbies, books, movies and projects that expand your horizons and challenge your comfort zone.
People who have a thirst for knowledge and fun are great to be around. Surprise him and yourself by changing. Try new hairstyles, looks, designs and makeup techniques. Go for a date in a different restaurant or try a new holiday destination. For more dramatic change, change your career if it does not satisfy you or move together to a new place.
We have deliberately given just 5 out of 7. We want our readers to add the remaining 2 and much more. So, kindly use the COMMENT box below to give yours. DO NOT FORGET to Share this article to your friends using the facebook button by the side…
Posted in cheating Tagged with: cheating, cheating cure, cheating husband, cheating in relationship, cheating prevention, cheating wife, divorce, heart matters, love, love affairs, relationships, singles, troubled hearts